Our Guiding Principles
John R. Wood Properties has been fortunate and blessed for 60 years. The success of the firm can be traced to the culture that was first established in 1958 and has evolved with only minimal changes to the guiding principles.
- Family - God and family are priorities. The company welcomes people of all faiths.
- Dream Big - Focus on your dreams to accomplish worthy and appropriate goals.
- Help Others - Helping others, especially the less fortunate, is a tradition at the John R. Wood. This may take the form of time and personal support as well as monetary donations.
- Be Visionary - Be visionary and innovative, but don’t get too many pioneer arrows in your back.
- The Culture - All John R. Wood personnel are hired based on their compatibility with the culture. To prosper and achieve their true potential, each individual needs to contribute to the overall welfare of the team.
- Hard Work - Hard work will ultimately always triumph over luck.
- Kindness & Respect - Treat everyone with kindness and respect, regardless of their financial, social, or other status.
- Positive Attitude - Having a positive attitude is crucial to long term success and happiness.
- Ethics - Always, always do business in an ethical manner.
- Equal Treatment - The company does not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Legendary Service & Knowledge - Perfectionism in customer service is a good thing. To provide legendary service, we use extensive market knowledge and experience.
- People Make the Company - The ultimate success of John R. Wood Properties has always been the result of having great staff, agents, and management. It’s the people.